1. General information.
- Operator of the website “Anationary.github.io” is natural person not engaged in economic activity.
- Website fulfill functions of gathering information about users and their behaviors through:
- Voluntary entered information in forms.
- Saved in end devices cookie files.
- Gathered server logs by the current provider of the hosting service.
2. Information in the forms.
- Website gathers information voluntary added by the users.
- Site can furthermore save information about connection parameters (time stamps, IP address).
- Data hold in form is not shared with third party entities otherwise than with the acceptance of the user.
- Data passed in form might be a collection of potential clients, registered through Operator in registry conduct by Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
- Data passed in form are processed in order consequent from function which it applies to, e.g. to finish the process of handling business contact.
- Data entered in form might be passed to technical entity in order to ensure reliability of working system.
3. Cookies information.
- Website take advantage of cookie files.
- Cookie files consist of IT data, specifically text files, which are contained in the end device of the user and are intend to use by the web pages. Cookies usually contain name of the website which comes from, time of keeping on the end device and unique id number.
- Entity creating and retrieving cookies on the user’s end device is Operator of website.
- Cookie files are created in order to:
- gathering statistics, which helps to understand, how the users are making use of the site;
- upkeep session of the user (after logging in);
- defining user profile in order to display properly matched contextual ads in ad services, specifically Google AdSense.
- On the website are used two basic types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored inthe end device of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the end device of a user. Website users can change the settings in this area. Browser allow to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies, see the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies posted at the end device of the user may be used also by cooperating with the Operator’s advertisers and partners.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google to display ads tailored to the way you use the website. For this purpose, can maintain information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Ads, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: „https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/”.
- In addition, the Google AdSense and other products of this company:
- DoubleClick cookies allow Google and its partner, to serve ads based on users visits to website and/or other websites.
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service from hosting provider.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, saved can be:
- date of request,
- date of response,
- the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific people browsing page.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Data sharing.
- Data are shared third party entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The identification data of the individual are provided only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Maintaining cookie files – how to approve and refuse acceptance?
- If user doesn’t want to take advantage of cookie files he/she can adjust browser’s settings. Unfortunately doing so would probably break functioning of website.
- In order to adjust cookie settings in browser follow below product-specific walk-throughs:
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari (iOS).
- Windows Phone.
Part of the designs used by the website and mobile app are Designed by Freepik.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.